Are you ready to get engaged at MPPC, but find yourself wondering “What’s next?”
Or, perhaps you’ve been serving in the church for a while, but desire to go a bit deeper. Well, you’re in the right place!
Being involved at MPPC looks different for everybody! The examples below can help you determine where you might fit based on your gifts and passion.
Please note that what’s listed below is just a small sampling of ways to jump in.
Being involved in the MPPC community as a participant or through service.
- Serve as an usher
- Sing in the Chancel Choir or Celebrate Band
- Attend the Men’s Fellowship Breakfast
- Participate in studies and small groups
Sharing the love of Christ with our brothers and sisters in Charlotte and beyond.
- Serve at Roof Above
- Serve at Friendship Trays
- Tutor students at Billingsville/Cotswold Elementary
- Help build a Habitat House
- Go on a Mission Trip
Leading others in various small studies, small groups, and teaching opportunities.
- Sunday School Teacher
- PW Circle Leader
- Youth Group Leader
- VBS Volunteer
- Lent Small Group Leader
Sharing gifts of welcome, inclusion, and invitation to visitors and members.
- Heavenly Host (funerals)
- Welcoming CROSS Groups
- Baking bread for families with new babies
Serving through gifts of organization, budgeting, administrative tasks, and leadership.
- Join a committee
- Stuff children’s worship bags
- Behind-the-scenes work for large events
Ready to take the next step?
Reach out to Lindsey Adams, Discipleship Engagement Coordinator, and she’ll connect you with the right person.