A 32-week high commitment, in-depth study of The Prophets and the Letters of Paul led by Bill Prestwood.
Wednesday evenings, 7-8:30 p.m. via Zoom
September 16, 2020-May 19, 2021
What is this?
- An in-depth study of the Prophets and the Letters of Paul
- A learning community to support and encourage your study
- A challenge to apply the ancient Scriptures to your everyday life
- An opportunity to connect what you are learning with
what you already know
Who is it for?
- Those who have ever completed a Disciple I course. Disciple II is not required.
What am I committing to?
Weekly attendance (we understand you may not be there every week, but need at least 75 percent presence) and three to four hours of individual study and preparation each week (reading Scripture, making notes, reflection, prayer).
What you’ll take away:
- Familiarity with the people and events in the Bible
- Friendship and strong bonds with other members in the congregation
- Practice and skill in applying Scripture to life
What you will need:
- Disciple III Workbook ($40)
- Bible (NRSV): we recommend The New Oxford Annotated Bible with Apocrypha in the New Revised Standard Version; or The New Interpreter’s Study Bible or The Harper Collins Study Bible