The Myers Park Presbyterian Church Columbarium Garden offers a sacred and peaceful place to memorialize the faithfully departed and house their ashes.
Our columbarium garden was established on December 1, 1986, and is located between Providence Road and our Sanctuary. Surrounded by trees, the columbarium garden is a quiet, prayerful space.
We are grateful to the Columbarium Garden Committee who lovingly care for this sacred space.
For inquiries, please contact Claire Jampole (firstname.lastname@example.org or 704.927.1288).