Serve as a family and model what it means to share Christ’s love. Opportunities include:
- Sprout Outreach: Join this group of young families with children ages 3-third grade as we explore serving as a family.
- Family Mission Projects: Circle 4, Commissioned, and other groups periodically sponsor family mission opportunities you can attend with your child.
- Room in the Inn: Join us on Thursdays in the outreach center from December through March for Room in the Inn as we open our doors to the homeless men, women and children of Charlotte. Opportunities include setting up beds, preparing and serving meals, helping with a program, and leading devotions. Look on our calendar under outreach for specific dates and times.
- Family Promise: Provide safe shelter, meals and support services for homeless families several weeks each year. Opportunities include preparing beds, serving meals and hosting weekend activities. Look on our calendar under outreach for specific dates and times.
- Mission Kids Family Outreach: Fourth and Fifth graders and their families, parents and siblings, are invited to take part in our Mission Kids Family Outreach events, scheduled throughout the year.