A 34 week high commitment, in-depth study of the Old and New Testaments led by Joe Clifford.
Wednesday evenings, 6-7:30 p.m.
Beginning September 14, 2022
What is this?
- A long walk with the sacred stories of Scripture
- An in-depth overview of the content of the books of the Old and New Testaments
- A learning community to support and encourage your study
- A challenge to apply the ancient Scriptures to your everyday life
Who is it for?
- Seekers — those who are getting to know the Scriptures (perhaps for the first time)
- Skeptics — those who have some familiarity, but many questions
- Saints — those who love the Bible and want to experience
What am I committing to?
- Weekly attendance (we understand you may not be there every week, but need at least 75% presence)
- Three to four hours of individual study and preparation each week (reading Scripture, making notes, reflection, prayer)
What you’ll take away…
- Familiarity with the people and events in the Bible
- Friendship and strong bonds with other members in the congregation
- Practice and skill in applying Scripture to life
What you will need…
- Disciple 1 Workbook $40 (pay online at registration)
- Bible (NRSV): we recommend The New Oxford Annotated Bible with Apocrypha in the New Revised Standard Version; or The New Interpreter’s Study Bible or The Harper Collins Study Bible
How to register…
- Online — REGISTRATION COMING SOON!