The Child and Youth Protection Policy applies to all employees and volunteers working with children and youth ages 18 and under. CYP Training is required and must be renewed every three years.
This policy is intended:
- To be faithful to our baptismal vows as we seek to welcome children and youth.
- To provide a safe and secure environment for children and youth at MPPC.
- To protect children and youth from sexual, physical, emotional, and spiritual abuse while participating in
- To provide a mechanism to deal with reported concerns and subsequent actions.
- To guide MPPC as an institution in the conduct of its employees and volunteers and prevent incidents and
all allegations of child abuse.
- To protect adult volunteers and employees from unwarranted allegations of child abuse.