2020 Day of Giving
On 2/20/2020, we invite you to donate $200 or $2,000 (or any amount with a 20) for the overall outreach and mission of Youth ministry.
2020 Parent Boot-Camp Series and 2020 Day of Giving for Youth Ministry – Parenting Adolescents with Dan Davis
- Wednesday, February 19
- 7:30 pm, Parent Dessert, hosted by David and Susan Harker (111 Hermitage Rd). “Cultivating Mature Faith in our Adolescents in an age of anxiety”
- Thursday, February 20
- 7:30 am, Breakfast for Dads at MPPC (A-104), “Fatherhood in 2020”
- 10:00 am, Moms of Boys’ Lunch hosted by Amy Burelson (1118 Bolling Rd)
- 7:30 pm, Parent Dessert, hosted by Jeff and Noelle Vandiver (2301 Whilden Ct)
- Drop off Art any time until February 19. Thank you for your donations of any size and any medium.
- Art Auction begins on Feb. 23 and ends March 8, at 12:30 pm.
- Pieces will be displayed at the church’s parlor with an online auction starting on Sunday, Feb 23.
Dinner – March 8, 5-7 pm, Oxford Hall
Purchase Dinner Tickets and Pre-Order Basket tickets so you pick them up with your name already on them! Tickets on sale HERE for only 3 weeks!
Join us for the 32nd annual Chicken Pickin’ dinner and fundraiser in Oxford Hall on Sunday, March 8th from 5-7pm. Proceeds benefit the MPPC Youth Scholarship Fund, Youth Mission Opportunities and Youth & Community Youth Trips.
Choose between a pulled pork or roasted chicken dinner plate with all the sides and fixings. $10 per dinner plate (children 4 and under are free)
Purchase raffle tickets to bid on the class baskets created by the youth. You can bid on your favorite baskets as many times as you want.
You can also donate a scholarship for the youth to attend one of the many mission trips offered by MPPC that those youth couldn’t afford otherwise.