Date & Time
Wednesdays | 6-7:30 p.m.
Beginning September 14, 2022
Bible & Theology | The Kerygma Program
Over centuries the church has developed theological ideas in the form of doctrines, which have been embraced by all Christendom with little variation. The Bible and Theology series explores eight major Christian doctrines. It examines the Old and New Testament texts that inform belief and explores how the church has formulated that belief as doctrine.
Published in four books as one thematic conversation, this class will cover all four books in the series.
Book One includes Themes 1 and 2
- The Trinity: Who is God?
- Christology: Who is Jesus Christ?
Book Two (6 Sessions)
- Ecclesiology: What is the Church?
- Anthropology: Who is Humanity?
Book Three (6 Sessions)
- Soteriology: How are We Saved?
- Authority: Where is Authority?
Book Four (7 Sessions)
- Sacraments: What are the Sacraments?
- Eschatology: What is the Kingdom?
This study will be led by Bill Prestwood and begin on Wednesday, September 14, 2022. Syllabus coming soon!