For all details regarding the 21-Day Youth, Faith, Race & Moore, visit: https://myersparkpres.org/2020/07/youth-faith-race/
Download the Coronavirus Anxiety Workbook for Families by The Wellness Society.
For a full and constantly updated list of all Outreach Community Response from MPPC, please visit: https://myersparkpres.org/2020/03/outreach-community-response/
Grocery Packing with Loaves and Fishes – Dec 23, 1-3:30 pm & Dec 29, 1-3:30 pm at Loaves and Fishes (Meet at 648 Griffith Rd.)
- Operation Sandwich: January 10, 5:00 MS and 7:00 HS During our first small group online of the winter, have sandwich stuff ready to make. White bread, turkey, cheese and sandwich bags. Make as many as you can or want! IF you are not in a small group, make sandwiches anyway! If you are not in a small group….this is the time to join one!!!
- Drop off your sandwiches at 6:45-7:30 pm at the OC or 8:30-9:30 am. Use this time to say goodbye to Patty and thank her for her time in Youth Ministry! This will be her last night with us, so drop by some cards for her!
- Parking Lot Canned Food Drive for Loaves and Fishes, February 7, 10am – 12pm, at Outreach Center. Main Needs: Boxed Pasta, Canned meat, cereal. If you would like to be a driver, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Next month:
- ow can YOUTH help every month? THIS IS CRITICAL!!! Earn service hours and stock the shelves at Loaves and Fishes this time of year.
- Invite Teammates to drop off a food item at practice and collect it. If you cannot be present at the food drive, drop off at the church on the Wednesday before, at the front office.
- Share the flyer with neighbors. Drop off bags on Monday and pick up on Saturday.
- Text friends the image of the flyer, inviting them to participate.
- Post on social media the image and tag friends.
- Post on TikTok, showing what items are needed for Loaves and Fishes.
- Put a box at your house for friends and family to donate items!
- Get grocery bags and drop off an houses with the flyer and a note saying you can pick up the bags at a given time if they leave them outside filled with donations!
- Even if you are out of town on the day of the event, sent out notices that morning reminding everyone of the Parking lot food drive. *These are ways to earn service hours!