Discover a great way to sell or buy gently-used children’s clothing and accessories – all season and ages – as well as maternity clothes, car seats, sports equipment, and children’s furniture. The annual Myers Park Presbyterian Women’s Consignment Sale will take place March 9, 8 a.m. – 11 a.m. and 12 p.m. – 2 p.m. The afternoon is when many items are marked half price. Note that all net profit goes to support Myers Park Presbyterian’s ministry partnerships.
Proceeds: 70% of sale price
Drop-off items: Thursday, March 7th. Curbside drop-off from 4:15-7 p.m., and Friday, March 8th, 9:30-11:30 a.m.
Preview Sale: Friday, March 8th, 4-8 p.m.
Pick up unsold items: Saturday, March 9th, 4:30-5 p.m.
Sign up to consign HERE
Preview Sale: Friday, March 9, 4-8 p.m.
• 4-8 p.m. volunteers with wristbands
• 5-8 p.m. volunteers, consignors, and church staff, plus friends of ALL, with wristbands Sign up to serve HERE
For more information, contact email@example.com
Download and print a consignment sale flyer.
All net proceeds go directly to serve those in need through MPPC’s ministries:
Grants Distributed to Date: $90,417
Some ministries served over the last 10 years include:
- Billingsville Elementary
- Seigle Ave Preschool
- MPPC Room in the Inn and Family Promise
- Urban Eagle
- Community Center Learning Collaborative
- Brookstone School
- MPPC Youth Mission Trips
- Baby Bundles
- Freedom School
- Charlotte Family Housing
- Grier Heights Economic Foundation
- Charlotte Bilingual Preschool
- CrossRoads Corp (Grier Heights Community)
- Wellness Ministry – Outreach Scholarships
- Youth Empowerment Foundation (MPPC Youth Council)
- Dove’s Nest
- OnEagles Wings Ministry
- Charlotte Housing Authority Scholarship Fund